• Approach •
Our approach is simple – happy owners and happy guests. We’re able to deliver on this by focusing on three primary things – the owner experience, the guest experience, and marketing. We’ve broken down the entire process and rebuilt it with consistency in mind. We are not a traditional, stagnant management company. We’re constantly seeking new, more effective tools to produce greater results and make us better. We concentrate on the often forgotten basics such as being available for our owners and guests when they need us, having a genuine care for the properties we manage and displaying a true passion for hospitality.
• Service Model •
We’ve listened and reinvented the property management experience.
Owners can now be involved in the process only as much as they’d like to be if at all.
How it works:
• Owners contact us and tell us a little about their property
• We create and send rental projections which outline occupancy, revenue and time periods
• Owners then sign a management agreement and officially join ParamountVR
• With our agreement, owners who are not happy with our services and/ or results can elect to depart the program with 30 days notice
• We then photograph the property (one of only two start up fees we charge, the other being the city/ county permit fees)
• Once the property is live, we take care of as much as you’d like us to including housekeeping, pool/ spa care (paid for by the guest), preventive maintenance, landscaping, and snow removal (paid for by the owner)
• Owners receive monthly owner statements outlining all activity for the period and payouts via direct deposit or check
Its because we’ve partnered with some exceptional ground care companies that were able to
charge a much lower management fee which means owners retain more revenue.
• Paramount Cares •
We’re busy but never too busy to stop caring! This is just the beginning as we believe in giving
back wherever we can with an emphasis on the local community, its people and environment.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Boys & Girls Club
Various special events
Keeping Tahoe Blue
Green cleaning supplies
Proper waste disposal
You can often find us at the city council meetings advocating for the vacation rental industry
as well as ordinances that will enhance the local community and benefit our owners and guests.
• Leadership •
Matthew brings 15 years of hospitality experience including time with such companies as Hilton, Marriott, Radisson, MGM Resorts International as well as a fast-growth vacation rental startup that he recently departed in which he was responsible for 200 properties across multiple destinations including Tahoe. Matthew has a genuine interest in the overall experience for both owners and guests and takes great pride ensuring above satisfactory results. He realizes adding a home into a vacation rental program is a big commitment for owners and guests that have chosen to spend their valuable time with ParamountVR deserve to have their expectations met if not exceeded.
• Affiliations •
• Opportunities •
None at the moment